오늘의 영어일기

20180516_전성현_(167)

  • 18. 05. 16.
  • 전*현
  • HIT : 156

There's no magic. It's a practices practice and practice. I've watch a certain viedo which Mrs. Kang su jin who is a famous ballerina whole over the world is appear in. Her toe would be not only normal state but also wreck state even though she is so beautiful appearance. It was too suprise. That must be thing of effort. I think she might have succeeded through hard practice. Many ballerino who are so famous all around world wanna be her partner. We can heard what to say that we did enough and we can't. However really can they do best? The most people may only just use 80% trying and use excuse in myself about the rest 20%. The success wil make by luckey in 1% and effort in 99%. Now we need to effort in 99% better than luckey in 1%. I'm gonna have to trying to endless practice through this course. So what's gonna happen to me? Moon coach, can you do me a favor for my goal?

현재까지 작성된 영어일기 27,398

오늘의 영어일기 게시판
글번호 제목 작성자 작성일 조회수
27383 20180920_고성민_평생환급프리패스(23) NEW 고*민 18.09.20 2
27382 20180920_이소영_평생0원프리패스(18) NEW 이*영 18.09.20 2
27381 20180920_안소연_실력보장환급반(46) NEW 안*연 18.09.20 7
27380 20180919-조성민(139) NEW 조*민 18.09.20 2
27379 20180919 송정헌(129) NEW 송*헌 18.09.20 1
27378 20180919_김다은_(14) NEW 잠금 김*은 18.09.20 0
27377 20180919_박지혜_평생환급 프리패스(40) NEW 박*혜 18.09.19 4
27376 20180919_박상민_(98) NEW 박*민 18.09.19 9
27375 20180919_김소라_평생환급프리패스(103) NEW 김*라 18.09.19 7
27374 20180919_박수민_실력보장환급반 NEW dldl*l 18.09.19 4
27373 20180919_김세희_평생0원 프리패스_(80) NEW 김*희 18.09.19 9
27372 20180919_황규진_실력보장환급반(102) NEW 황*진 18.09.19 0
27371 20180919_송기정_평생환급 프리패스_(81) NEW 송*정 18.09.19 2
27370 20180919_안소영_평생환급 프리패스(103) NEW 안*영 18.09.19 4
27369 20180919_신소현_(57) NEW 잠금 신*현 18.09.19 1
<  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  >